Herbology Dream Sleep Tea was inspired by my very own insomnia issues. I have perfected this blend over many years.
You know, your future depends on your dreams – SO GET SOME SLEEP. Sleep issues are the 3rd most common issue my clients have, and these issues are predominantly from STRESS. If you are not on big pharma medication then just these caps will do, if you ARE on medical sleeping meds, you need to add the CBD OIL
As the tea starts working, your eyes will feel heavy, as if they have been open for ages, a little burning, that’s the sign to CLOSE THEM, switch off all blue lights, and the TV, and sleep.
Great for winding down a cracker evening, even better for lulling you off to sleep quicker and keeping you asleep longer.
This delicate yet powerful blend is one of my most popular products, even more, popular is the combo of this and the Sleep Caps
Seeing as I use Lavender, How does it work?
This gently scented flowering herb has been shown to have a pretty broad range of effects in the body, as an essential oil, an oral supplement, and a topical cream or salve:
- Lavender works as an anxiolytic (an anxiety reliever) and as a sedative, to increase relaxation and calm, and help bring about sleep
- Lavender interacts with the neurotransmitter GABA to help quiet the brain and nervous system activity, reducing agitation, anger, aggression, and restlessness
- Lavender functions as a pain reliever, or analgesic
- Lavender has anti-bacterial capabilities
- Lavender can reduce inflammation