Herbology Sleepy Kid Caps
My child has long suffered from sleeping issues. First, when he was very young it was night terrors, then as he got older it was extremely difficult to get him into bed on time, or to calm down for bed.
Herbology Sleepy Kid Caps are so gentle on them, they bring about drowsiness super quick, lower the hype, calm the body and the mind, and prepare the brain for a good peaceful nights sleep. My little guy absolutely loves these caps and often swaps it out for the Dream Tea when in the mood for a bedtime cuppa.
The Sleepy Kids Caps contains lavender to prepare the brain for a night of restful night sleep.
How does Lavender work?
This gently scented flowering herb has been shown to have a pretty broad range of effects in the body, as an essential oil, an oral supplement, and a topical cream or salve:
- Lavender works as an anxiolytic (an anxiety reliever) and as a sedative, to increase relaxation and calm, and help bring about sleep
- Lavender interacts with the neurotransmitter GABA to help quiet the brain and nervous system activity, reducing agitation, anger, aggression, and restlessness
- Lavender functions as a pain reliever, or analgesic
- Lavender has anti-bacterial capabilities
- Lavender can reduce inflammation